This recipe for vegan soba noodle recipe with an amazing 6 ingredient cashew sauce is amazing for a super fast lunch or to feed unexpected guests.
I love noodles and this recipe for vegan soba noodles with 6 ingredient cashew sauce is definitely one of my favorites. I just love how easy to prepare and assemble it is. It is also perfect for big crowds, like my kid’s soccer team. I do recommend that you buy the best buckwheat noodles you can find. The flavor and the nutrition powers of these noodles will only get better.
Related content: Noodles with tahini dressing
So, here is the recipe for these amazing, delicious and nutritious
vegan soba noodles with 6 ingredient cashew sauce
and I hope you like it as much as I do. If you do, please share, the recipe and the blog.
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 piece ginger 1in 2.5cm
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 8.5 oz or 254 grams package of noodles
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 4 baby bok choy or 2 cups sliced or shaved green or purple cabbage
- sesame seeds to garnish
- Boil pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, the pasta is in the boiling water, put the lemon juice in the blender jar with the soy sauce, maple syrup, garlic, ginger, and nuts. Blend until everything is delicious and creamy. If your blender is not running properly, add one or two tablespoons of luke water.
- Test and adjust the seasoning, add a pinch of salt if needed.
- Prepare the vegetables. Grate the carrots and slice the bok choy. Drain the pasta, put it in a bowl and pour the sauce, mix well being careful not to break the noodles. Add the fresh vegetables and finish with the sesame seeds.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.