Almond flour chocolate chip cookies
This recipe for almond flour chocolate chip cookies is delicious, vegan, gluten-free, very easy to prepare and 100% kids approved.
- 2 cups almond flour about 300 gr.- 11 oz
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup agave syrup or maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4-6 tablespoons coconut oil, solid
Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Let the mix rest for 3 to 5 minutes.
Form the cookies and place on a baking sheet prepared with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
Put in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until browned on top.
Remove and cool completely.
- you have to measure the almond flour well, it has to be tightly fitted.
- I use 5 tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil, solid. Start by adding 4tablespoons and check the mixture if it needs more moisture.
- Let the cookies brown in the oven and DO NOT TOUCH until completely cooled down.