The best vegan potato salad
This is the only potato salad recipe you’ll need for picnics, potlucks, and any other occasion. This is the best vegan potato salad. It is flavorful, easy to prepare and entirely plant-based.
- 1/3 cup chopped white onion
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1-2 stalks celery finely chopped
- 1/4 cup kalamata or black olives
- 2 tablespoons of capers
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil optional
- 2-3 tablespoons of chopped parsley optional
- salt and pepper
- 2 large potatoes cooked and peeled
Cook the potatoes in salted water until thoroughly cooked.
In a large bowl add the onion and the vinegar. Set aside.
When the potato is cooked, roughly chop in bite-size pieces and
add it to the bowl with the onion and vinegar.
Add the rest of the ingredients.
Test for seasoning and adjust if needed.
If you want to turn this salad into a heartier dish, add navy beans and serve it on a piece of toasted baguette. Serve with a green salad.