Mexican Christmas salad
This recipe for Mexican Christmas salad is very easy to prepare, it is a vegan recipe and it is very delicious.
- 2 celery stalks finely chopped
- 1 cup diced canned pineapple
- 3 Autumn Glory Apples diced
- 1/2 roughly chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or vegenaise
- pinch of sea salt
In a bowl mix carefully all the ingredients but the parsley. Tase for seasoning and adjust if necessary. Transfer the salad to a platter and finish with the chopped parsley.
Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 38mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 109IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg