Tartine de ensalada de garbanzo
Esta tartine, es lo mejor de los dos mundos... ensalada y sandwich juntos.
- 2 cans of cooked chickpeas drained
- Veganaise 1/2 cup or whatever mayo you like
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 onion chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
In a bowl mix the mayonnaise, dijon, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
In a food processor mince chickpeas. Pulse a few times until they are crushed but be careful so they do not become as dough.
Mix the beans with onion, celery and herbs. When everything is well integrated add mayonnaise mixture.
Try it and add more salt if you feel it needs some more.
Mix well and leave in the fridge covered for about 15 minutes.
To serve, slice up a tomato and put it over a slice of ciabatta or baguette, add a tablespoon or two of chickpea salad.
Prepare it just before serving.