Vegan ceviche tostada
This recipe for vegan ceviche tostada is amazing, very easy to prepare and it is filled with Mexican authentic flavors.
- 2 ½ cups raw and finely chopped cauliflower
- 1 ½ cups cooked and cooled quinoa
- 1 cup peeled and diced carrot
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper thinly sliced
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin oil olive
- 11/2 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 10 mint leaves
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 6-10 homemade or purchased corn tostadas
- Avocado slices
Chop the cauliflower as small as you can. You could use a food processor and just pulse it.
Put it in a large bowl and add the quinoa, onion, carrot, and slices of the jalapeño.
In a separate bowl mix the lemon juice with olive oil and salt. Pour over the mixture of cauliflower and quinoa. Mix well. Add herbs, mix and test. Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
Serve on top of corn toast and finish it with slices of avocado.
Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2176mg | Potassium: 371mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 3689IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1mg