Fire Roasted Sweet Potato Mexican Buddha Bowl with cashew chipotle dressing
This recipe is easy, healthy, tasty, spicy, smokey, perfect and comes together in a pinch.
- 3 cups cooked rice quinoa, or other grain of your choice
- 2 cups black beans
- 4 handfuls of greens spinach, collard greens, ...
- 8 oz of steamed spinach or other green
- 1 1 pound of Fire roasted sweet potatoes from Cascadian Farm
- 1 avocado pitted and sliced
- 10 sprigs Cilantro roughly chopped
- 3 radishes thinly sliced *optional
- hemp seeds *optional
Cashew chipotle dressing
- 1 cup of raw cashews soaked for at least 30 min.
- 1/4 of a small white onion
- 1 tablespoon of lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- a pinch of salt
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce
Heat the grains, the legumes, and the steamed spinach. When ready divide into four serving bowls.
In a medium skillet over medium heat defrost the fire roasted sweet potatoes from Cascadian Farm. When defrosted and warmed through serve over the beans, steam spinach, and rice.
Add a handful of fresh greens to each bowl, and some avocado slices.
Finish with the cilantro, radishes, hemp seeds and the cashew chipotle dressing.
To make the dressing, place all the ingredients in the jar of a blender and blend until smooth.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.