Almost flourless vegan brownies
This recipe for almost flourless vegan brownies is very easy to prepare, it is delicious and healthyish. It can be made gluten-free.
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed + 6 tablespoons water
- 1 cup almond meal or almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 baking soda
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup dark chocolate chunks 8 oz
- 1/4 cup neutral or coconut oil melted
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF.
In a small bowl, combine the flaxseed and water. Set aside.
Measure the rest of the ingredients and have them ready to use.
Melt the chocolate in a large bowl over a double boiler. Then add the maple syrup and oil, mix well.
Cocoa, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add the flax seed mixture.
Add the chopped pecans and mix well.
Spread batter into a prepared small brownie pan.
Put it in the oven for about 35 min. When the edges are a bit dry, and the center feels firm, they are ready.
Let them cool completely before tasting.
Calories: 595kcalCarbohydrates: 51gProtein: 8gFat: 41gSaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 131mgPotassium: 453mgFiber: 8gSugar: 31gVitamin A: 15IUCalcium: 133mgIron: 5.9mg
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.