One minute chocolate mug cake with whipped coffee
This recipe is the perfect recipe to give yourself a treat. It is the perfect bite of sweetness for an individual dessert or an afternoon pick me up.
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoons crunchy almond butter
- ½ tablespoons vanilla
- 1 piece of chocolate or chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons hot water
For the chocolate cake
Mix all the powders in a mug. Slowly add the rest of the ingredients and mix until combined. Place a big chunck of chocolate in the middle of the batter.
Put in the microwave for one minute and check for doneness. Add time by 15 seconds at a time. Every microwave is different so you will have to play a bit with the time.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 527kcal | Carbohydrates: 102g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 95mg | Potassium: 1251mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 62g | Calcium: 357mg | Iron: 4mg