Brussels sprouts with agave Dijon vinaigrette
Roasted sprouts with agave mustard vinaigrette topped with pine nuts and pomegranate seeds.
- 2 lb . Brussels sprouts cleaned and halved 900 g.
- 2 tablespoons neutral tasting oil
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 6 tablespoons of good olive oil
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
In a large skillet, over medium-high heat add the two tablespoons of oil. When hot, add the Brussels sprouts and leave until browned. I like them to be almost burnt.
In a bowl, meanwhile, the Brussel sprouts are roasting, mix all vinaigrette ingredients and test. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
When the sprouts are done, transfer to a large platter, add the vinaigrette and finish with the pine nuts and pomegranate seeds.